Personal Data: What is it?
Personal data* refers to “information about an individual that enables the identification of that person, whether directly or indirectly, but does not include data of deceased persons in particular.”
The personal data we collect may include
- First and last name
- Email address
Source of Personal Data
We may obtain your data from the channels as follows:
1.1 We obtain your data directly from you, and we collect your personal information as part of our service provision process, which includes
- Signing up for our services or submitting requests to exercise various rights with us.
- Based on your voluntary participation in surveys, email correspondence, or other communication channels between you and us.
- Collected from your website usage data through your browser’s cookies on our platform.
The purpose of processing data
- We collect your data to provide you with services as our customers for products and services, including sending newsletters and promotions related to our products and services.
Processing of personal data
When we receive personal data from its sources, we will proceed with the following actions regarding your data
- Securely collect and store.
- Utilize the data.
Retention and Retention Period for Personal Data
The controller retains your personal data as follows:
1. Data Type [Stored as Soft Copy / Hard Copy]
2. Storage Location [Kept in a secured room, cabinet, with security equipment / Stored on a computer]
3. Retention Period: In accordance with the duration specified in the section ‘Duration of Personal Data Processing.
4. Once the retention period has expired or if we no longer have the rights or grounds to process your personal data, we will proceed to destroy that personal data through data deletion methods. This process will be completed within 90 days from the end of the aforementioned period.
The retention period for personal data
We store the following personal data:
- Name Surname Email
- Data Processing Period: 10 years from the contract termination date.
The data subject’s rights
You have the following rights
(1) The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data that you have previously provided to us at any time while your personal data is in our possession.
(2) Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data and request us to provide you with a copy of such personal data, including requesting us to disclose the sources of personal data that you have not consented to provide to us.
(3) Right to rectification: You have the right to request us to correct inaccurate data or complete incomplete personal data
(4) Right to erasure: You have the right to request us to delete your data under certain circumstances.
(5) Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict the use of your personal data under certain circumstances.
(6) Right to data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data provided to us to another data controller or yourself under certain circumstances.
(7) Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO)/Department responsible for processing these requests for the exercise of the above rights. Contact details are provided in the ‘Contact Details’ section below.
You are not required to pay any fees to exercise these rights. We will assess and respond to your request within 30 days from the date of receiving the request.
Marketing and Promotion Activities
During the use of our services, we may send you newsletters and promotional information about our marketing activities, products, and services that we believe might be of interest to you for enhancing our service to you efficiently. If you agree to receive such information from us, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails you receive.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer and are used to store details of your internet usage logs or your behavior when visiting websites. You can learn more details about Cookies from https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We utilize Cookies or similar technologies to gather website visitation data from all visitors. These Cookies help us improve the efficiency of accessing our services online and enhance the user experience on our internet services. We employ Cookies for the following purposes:
- Studying user behavior on your website to improve ease of use, speed, and overall efficiency of our services.
Types of Cookies We Use?
We use the following types of cookies for our website:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of the website to enable you to use it normally and access the site. You cannot disable the operation of these cookies in our website system.
- Analytical Cookies: This type of cookie collects data about your website usage for measurement, improvement, and development of a better user experience. If you do not agree to us using these cookies, we will not be able to measure, improve, and develop the website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies gather various data, including personal information about you, to analyze and present content that aligns with your interests. If you disagree, we won’t be able to present content and advertisements that match your interests.
You can configure your browser settings to not accept our cookies. Here are the steps to manage cookies:
Data Controller Details
Name: Coffee Co., Ltd.
Contact Address: 56 Moo 8, Wirunrat Road, Tha Mai Subdistrict, Krathum Baen District, Samut Sakhon Province, 74110
Phone: 02-810-0370 / 02-810-1600
Email: [email protected]
Details of the Regulatory Authority
In case of any violation or non-compliance with the laws regarding personal data protection by us, our employees, or staff, you can file a complaint to the regulatory authority at the following details:
Name: Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee
If we, our employees, or staff violate or fail to comply with the laws regarding the protection of personal data, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority using the following details:
Name: Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission